miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

A group Activity

Hello friends, well, today i like talk about a group activity that I like very much with my friends, play football.

Well, since very long time, I like the football, but I’m very bad with my feet, but I have a natural talent to be a goalkeeper, and since then i play football in the arc. My friends say me that I very good, and always ask me if I play football like goalkeeper.

In Coquimbo, I never play a championship of the school, but I play in the breaks or in class of gym, or with my friends of the neighborhood in the weekends.  The team of my friends of Coquimbo was very goods, the most of the challengers, we wins.

When i arrived to Santiago, I formed a team with my partners of the University; the team is called “Chico Terry F.C.”. The purpose of the name is because in the TV show “31 minutos”, existed a character that he always said “yo juego a da peota” (I play to football ball), and always we are playing football.

Since I among the university, with my team always participate in the “Copa Fau” and “Copa Geografía”, be our greatest achievement the championship of geography in 2013.
In the last time I started play with a community of the Real Madrid al the weekends.

This is my team "Chico Terry F.C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario