jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

A special Talent

Hello friend, today i write about a special talent that I have, I hope that like you.
Well, one of my talent (i don’t have much ajjaja) is drawing, overcoat in black and white. This talent born when I was a little child, in that time, also of play with toy, I passed hour drawing everything.  My drawing was very simples, but over time, I could draw better thing, like people, animals and other things of the world.

This talent is very useful because the people sometime ask me one draw to give to other people, like portraits, and I could charge some money, but the most important is that the drawing I may express my emotion, my imagination, my feelings, and my thought, this is very important because I can say thing with a different form of expression.

The people say that my talent is very beautiful, and they like drawing like me, but always I say that I can teach them, they say no, because they ashamed of their drawings. I always say them that is matter of time to drawing like me, that they need have patience and perseverance, and practice everyday to make beautiful draw.
Well, that’s all folks ajjaja bye.


This is one of my last work J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario